Saturday, August 18, 2012

July 6: I Love Me Some Morning Sickness

written 7/6/12 (6 weeks 1 day)

Dear Baby,

You've just reached the 6 week mark!!  It's another milestone, another day of being pregnant seems like a  huge win for us. 

I wish I didn't have to worry about all the things that could go wrong, but I unfortuantely know first hand that it can because it's happend before.  My pregnancy this time around is no longer waiting for trimesters to end as a check point.  This time around my check points are to hear your heartbeat and see you for the first time on an ultrasound.  This will hopefully come within the next week or two.

I felt my first wave of nasuea the other day...It was such a welcomed sign because I've been wanting that reassurance that you're real.  It's amazing how my mentality has changed from my first pregnancy to this one.  With my first pregnancy I dreaded morning sickness and I'd complain SO much how horrible it felt (even though my MS did not even come close to some other people).  Yet, this pregnancy is making me yearn for the sickness...if this MS is a sign that you arre thriving and getting all the nutrients you need then by all means please take what ever you need!

I think your daddy is still a little reserved with his feelings for you.  I don't think he wants to really accept that you're real until he sees you.  But I can see changes in him here and there.  I think the more I get sick the better he feels because he knows you're the reason behind it=)

Please continue to grow and thrive...You are the glimmer of hope that I've been praying for since your big sister left us.  I am beyond happy that you decided to appear just months after and I can't wait to see you for the first time. 

In the meantime feel free to make your presence known by making me as sick as you want!  Don't worry I won't complain =)  Love you baby!



0 comments:

Post a Comment