Monday, May 14, 2012

Life After Alyssa

The three month mark is vast approaching, there's so much that's happend and with it came so many  emotions.  I went from being pregnant, finding out my baby died, having surgery to deliver my baby, and saying hello and goodbye to an angel.  I went from feeling like my world just came crumbling down, to now looking at life from a new perspective.  A second chance to live my life like I've never lived it before.  To be hopeful of the future and it's wonderful possibilities. 

I've done so much in the last 3 months...I planned my baby's funeral, had a celebration of life luncheon with family and friends, took a week long vacation to Italy, went to Napa, went to Tahoe, took long walks on the beach.  I managed to get through Alyssa's due date as well as Mother's day and I am still here standing. 

Anyways, that's my shpeal...Here are some snapshots of whats happend these past 3 months...

People dream of angels...I held one in my arms...

My Baby...

Our one and only family portrait

No parent should ever have to attend one of these...

Celebration of Alyssa's brief life...

Visiting the Colosseum ~ Rome

Enjoying some Gelato in the streets of Rome

Visiting St. Peter's Square ~ Vatican City

Sistine Chapel~ this pic does not do it justice

Walking the streets of Rome

Trevi Fountain~ Rome

Marlon and I on a gondola~ Venice

Enjoying our gondola ride ~ Venice

At the Rialto Bridge looking over the grand canal~ Venice

Lighting a candle at St. Peter and Paul in honor of Alyssa's due date

Enjoying dinner and watching the sunset ~ Pacifica

Saovanh and I enjoying a nice day in Napa

Marlon and I enjoying a nice walk at Sunset Beach

0 comments:

Post a Comment