It was a vague dream but I remember that she was in it. She unfortunately was not alive in my dream but what I loved about that dream was that I was able to answer a question that's been nagging at me...I found out what color her eyes were! Since I never got the chance to see her open her eyes I always wondered if she had dark brown eyes like her mommy or light brown eyes like her daddy. Well according to my dream she had dark brown eyes but in the sun her eyes turned a lighter brown.
I woke up from that dream with a sense of peace. Finally an answer to a question that's been tormenting me. What I'd give to see her open her eyes and to hear her voice. A good friend told me that her voice is anything that sounds beautiful. I like that.
Lately, I've been listening to this song that fits exactly what I'm thinking/feeling. I wrote down the words here:
See you Again - Carrie Underwood
Said goodbye, turned around
And you were gone, gone, gone
Faded into the setting sun,
Slipped away
But I won’t cry
Cause I know I’ll never be lonely
For you are the stars to me,
You are the light I follow
[Chorus]
I’ll See you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
Till I see you again
I can hear those echoes in the wind at night
Calling me back in time
Back to you
In a place far away
Where the water meets the sky
The thought of it makes me smile
You are my tomorrow
[Chorus]
Sometimes I feel my heart is breaking
But I stay strong and I hold on cause I know
I’ll see you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, yeah yeah
I’ll See you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
Till I see you again
Till I see you again,
Till I see you again,
Said goodbye turned around
And you were gone, gone, gone
And you were gone, gone, gone
Faded into the setting sun,
Slipped away
But I won’t cry
Cause I know I’ll never be lonely
For you are the stars to me,
You are the light I follow
[Chorus]
I’ll See you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
Till I see you again
I can hear those echoes in the wind at night
Calling me back in time
Back to you
In a place far away
Where the water meets the sky
The thought of it makes me smile
You are my tomorrow
[Chorus]
Sometimes I feel my heart is breaking
But I stay strong and I hold on cause I know
I’ll see you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, yeah yeah
I’ll See you again, oh
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
Till I see you again
Till I see you again,
Till I see you again,
Said goodbye turned around
And you were gone, gone, gone
Till I see you again my baby girl...Hopefully tonight in my dreams.
I often wonder what Wiley's eyes looked like too. I didn't know if I could open them. Thank you for posting the song. I hadn't heard of it yet so I will check it out!
ReplyDelete